Helpful Links for Glass Artists
- Armstrong Glass Company
- Bullseye Glass Company
- Spectrum Glass Company
- http://www.system96.com (their website for fusible glass only)
- Uroboros Glass
- Wissmach Glass Company
- Youghiogheny Glass (pronounced Yock-a-gainy)
Glass Magazines (quarterly)
- Glass Patterns Quarterly
- Alpine Stained Glass
- Anything in Stained Glass
- Ed Hoy's International Wholesale Art Glass and Supplies
Great Stained Glass Books
- Aanraku Studios
- Books, tools, sundries
- Dover Publications
- Stained glass patterns, plus books on other crafts that can often be re-designed into your own glass patterns
Patterns on CD
- Paned Expressions
- They sell some great CDs of patterns in JPEG form; lots of patterns per CD
Free Pattern Sources
- Free Stained Glass Patterns
- This site links to a host of places that offer free patterns, and also offers some interesting freebies like stained glass backgrounds for your website.
- Glass Crafter Magazine
- They offer a lot of free patterns, broken down by the month that they are offered.
- Links to Free Stained Glass Patterns
- Stained Glass Hobby
- Stained Glass Pattern Directory
- Free patterns broken down by studios offering them
- Spectrum Glass
- Spectrum offers a bunch of pattern sets for free, but you have to sign up.
Tools and Equipment
- Gemini Saw Company
- Makers of the Taurus 3 diamond ring saw and the Apollo Ring Saw.
- Glastar grinders
- Glastar grinders and other equipment
- Gryphon Saw Company
- Gryphon saws and other equipment
- Inland Company
- Inland grinders and other equipment
- The Morton System
- Cutting boards, tools, equipment for the Morton System of glass cutting
Pattern Sizing and CAD Programs
- They produce the GlassEye 2000 program for creating your own patterns.
- Rapid Resizer
- A handy free program to make patterns fit your panels.